WDS-580 BGA Rework Station
WISDOMSHOW WDS-580 BGA Rework Station 4,7kW LCD 7 “ is a professional and modern solution for disassembly and assembly of BGA, uBGA, CBGA, CCGA, CSP, QFN, MLF, PGA systems for consumer electronics, The device was designed for repairing computer motherboards, graphics cards, notebooks, consoles, mobile phones, modules and car drivers made in lead-acid and lead-free soldering technology, especially recommended for working with large PCBs. and an efficient cooling system ensures efficient operation and reduces the time of high temperature impact on the board to a minimum.
Distinguishing features of the
– a large total heating power of 4700W,
– large area provided for the 405x360mm PCB,
– large area of the lower 380x300mm IR heater,
– 3 heating zones, top IR + 2 x HOTAIR,
– possibility of switching off the left and right sections of the lower IR heater,
– up / down adjustment of the hotair heater,
– 7 “touch control panel with microprocessor control,
– reinforced upper handle of the hotair heater,
– transverse fan automatically cooling the PCB after the soldering process,
– magnetic quick-change hotair nozzles,
– two adjustable transverse brackets for PCBs,
– 10 support points for PCBs,
– external USB port for programming the station controller.
The station allows you to program 20000 heating profiles, keep track of them as well as change of already set parameters at any time (also during heating). In order to better ensure the end result, each profile can be programmed in 8 temperature blocks. After completing the heating process, you can analyze the full waveform on the display.
All parameters, such as: set temperature, heating time, temperature rise in time, cooling time, operating time of the vacuum gripper can be set independently using the MCGS LCD Human-Machine Interaction (HMI) HD control panel with a diagonal of 7. The display shows all parameters station work in real time, including graphical visualization of the heating process status as well as setpoints and temperatures achieved on the charts.
On the screen, the following temperatures are given in numerical form as well as in the chart:
– temperature of the upper HR heater
– temperature of the lower heating element of the HR
– temperature of the lower IR heater
– real temperature at the BGA system.
The station’s software is equipped with KEEP profile hold button. After pressing it, the station maintains all temperatures reached by it at a given moment until the KEEP button is pressed again.
The station also has an emergency STOP button which will stop the heating process at the user’s request.
In order to ensure the best soldering effect in the station, there are 3 independent zones / heating surfaces (top, bottom and PCB heater) whose temperature can be controlled and controlled separately. The first (top) and second (bottom) is a blast of hot air. The third lower zone is a quartz heating element (dark infrared). The first and second heating surfaces can be controlled via multiple groups and sections of temperature parameters. The upper heating element can be adjusted in any plane. The bottom hotair has vertical adjustment, which is of key importance, for example with large console systems. The third surface (heater) heats the plate on a large surface, reducing stresses and lowering the temperature needed for the soldering of the element.
In addition, the heating sections of the lower IR heater can be switched off by blocking two switches eg in the situation of heating / heating a smaller PCB.
In order to determine the precise temperatures in the station, precise K-type thermocouples with accuracy +/- 3C working in a closed loop were used.
After each desoldering / soldering process an alarm is generated.
In the event of too high uncontrolled temperatures or the possibility of overheating components built-in protection system against excessively high temperature will stop the whole process and turn off the electrical circuit.
On the left side of the station there is a very efficient transverse fan automatically cooling the PCB after desoldering and soldering. This prevents deformation of the PCB and protects the BGA reballing effect.
The main PCB holder has been equipped with a V-groove, which ensures quick and stable plate assembly and a large adjustment range.
To direct the hot air and protect neighboring elements in the station in the upper and lower part, magnetic nozzles were designed. Nozzles are mounted very simply with one hand. They can be set and rotated at any angle.
In addition, the bottom nozzle has special openings to extract excess hot air.
The station is also equipped with an electronic vacuum gripper controlled also from the level of the LCD touch screen. It also has an emergency switch.
The station has a certificate and CE marking.
– Condition: new
– Total power: 4800W
– The power of the upper hotair heating element: 800W
– Power of the hotair heating element: 1200W
– Total power of the lower quartz heater: 2700W (4x600W + 2x150W)
– Power supply voltage: AC 220V / 230V 50 / 60Hz (power cable 3×2,5mm2)
– Temperature sensor: K-type sensor (thermocouple) with accuracy +/- 3C
– Positioning (PCB holder): V-groove
– Min. PCB size: 5x5mm
– Max. PCB / PBA size: 405x360mm
– Size of lower IR heater: 380x300mm
– Station dimensions: 610 (W) x 600 (H) x 580mm (depth)
– Control: color touch screen 7 “HD HMI + PLC
– Overcurrent protection: fuse with C32 characteristic.
– Net weight: 30kg
– Written warranty: 24 months (also for heating elements)
– WISDOMSHOW WDS-580 soldering station.
– Built-in vacuum gripper + additional needles and spare silicone tips.
– K-type thermocouple
– Polish instruction manual.
– Three nozzles for the upper hot air heater (28×28, 38×38, 41×41).
– Main nozzle of the lower hot air heater (50x50mm).
– Six handles for non-standard PCBs + 6 mounting screws.
– Additional 2 lateral holders for supporting larger PCBs.
– Screw for vertical blocking of the upper heater.If you are interested in WISDOMSHOW WDS-580 BGA Rework Station 4,7kW LCD 7 ” you will probably want to take a look at following products: